The new #SoundcityAfrica unveils new chart shows, Expands into new markets
Soundcity Africa has today rolled out its biggest ever integrated re-brand across Africa. The new branding will be reflected seamlessly across all platforms and formats, aligning the channel’s brand identity, expanding into new markets.
The new Soundcity Africa will offer brand new chart shows and programming to suit both our old and new viewers. We now have on the Channel; This will serve as the authentic chart shows for the best music videos from the various countries:
1. Top Ten South Africa (SA) – airs every Sunday at 23:00hrs(SA)/10:00pm(NG) with a chart rundown showing on Tuesday and Thursday 23:00hrs (SA)/10:00pm (NG).
2. Top Ten Ghana (GH) – airs every Saturday at 19:00hrs(SA)/6:00pm(NG) with a chart rundown showing on Monday and Wednesday 19:00hrs (SA)/6:00pm (NG).
3. Top Ten Kenya (KQ) – airs every Sunday at 19:00hrs(SA)/6:00pm(NG) with a chart rundown showing on Tuesday and Thursday 19:00hrs (SA)/6:00pm (NG).
4. Top Ten UK – airs every Saturday at 21:00hrs(SA)/8:00pm(NG) with a chart rundown showing on Monday and Wednesday 21:00hrs (SA)/8:00pm (NG).
5. Top Ten USA – airs every Sunday at 21:40hrs(SA)/8:40pm(NG) with a chart rundown showing on Tuesday and Thursday 20:30hrs (SA)/7:30pm (NG).
6. Top Ten Nigeria (NG) – airs every Friday at 23:00hrs(SA)/10:00pm(NG) with a chart rundown showing on Monday and Wednesday 23:00hrs (SA)/10:00pm (NG).
With brand new shows like ADDICTIVE, which gives you that hot video you as viewers always want to see, we are sure to keep you entertained.
You can watch every Monday to Thursday Behind The Scenes BTS, of your favorite music videos at 19:40hrs(SA)/6:40pm(NG). Additionally catch up with our regular weekend party mixes;
Friday Party Mix with DJ Shabsy from 21:00hrs(SA)/10:00pm(NG)
Saturday Party Mix with DJ Bobbi from 22:00hrs(SA)/9:00pm(NG)
All your breaking/trending Entertainment NEWS can be caught at 21:55hrs(SA)/8:55pm(NG) every weekday (Monday-Friday).
Soundcity Africa is still a 24-hour lifestyle and music channel based in Lagos from Consolidated Media Associates Limited. A “pan-African urban music TV channel” broadcasting all over Africa, All latest music videos from the United States, England, South Africa, Nigeria and the rest of the world cutting across all genre are aired on the Channel. Soundcity Africa began as a 30 minutes long syndicated TV show before It was launched on DStv in 2009 with recognizable Nigerian musical acts like 2face Idibia and D’banj getting a lot of airplay as far east as Kenya and Congo, and as far South as Zimbabwe and South Africa, which in turn have their musical acts like Fally Ipupa and Freshly Ground popularized in Nigeria. Soundcity plays a powerful part in this cultural exchange.
We are on DSTV Channel 327 and on GOTV channel 75. Watch us via our APP, on Android/Iphone.